All our guides are well experienced in handling different clients on the mountain and also in identifying any medical problems that the clients might face due to high altitude. Furthermore, they are very friendly with the clients and are also well trained in first aid and life saving skills.
Most of our guides are either Form 4 or Form 6 leavers and speak good English.
They have also undergone training from the Kilimanjaro National Park authorities and have been issued a guides license by the KINAPA (Kilimanjaro National Park) authorities.
All our mountain guides have the following qualifications:
– They are well trained in first aid and life saving skills,
– They know how to handle clients and solve any problems while on the mountain,
– They know all the routes properly,
– They know all the safety measures while on the mountain,
– They know how to use the safety equipment while needed on the mountain,
– They have attended a guides training course organized by KINAPA,
– They have a mountain guides license that is issued by KINAPA.