KTS ZBH 5: Sunset Cruise with Dinner (17:30-21:30)
Guests enjoy not only the beauty of sailing into the sunset but also the magic of sailing into one of Zanzibar’s most beautiful and exotic restaurants whilst enjoying fine dining in style!
Go from the waves to the rooftop with a luxurious dinner on top of Jafferji House and Spa. Located in the heart of Stonetown, guests are sure to admire the most magnificent views of a magical city as they dine in style. After receiving a welcoming ‘mocktail’, guests will indulge in an exquisite 3-course dinner, lit only by candles and city lights! Come experience a side of Stone Town you’ve never seen before!
– OR –
After a magnificent two hour sunset cruise, sail into Mtoni Marine, a beautiful restaurant located on the beach of Mtoni. There, all guests receive a warm greeting, a welcoming bonfire and a beautiful table surrounded by banana leaves and candles. And that’s just the start! Dinner is a deliciously refined 3-course menu, with starter, main course and dessert. You can’t get much more exotic than this.
– OR –
Enjoy the 5-star treatment at Mbweni Ruins Hotel and Restaurant! Guests are dropped onto an amazing jetty with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean. From there, they are led to the historical Mbweni Ruins, where they will be treated to a mouthwatering 3-course dinner among candlelight. You will feel as if you’ve gone back in time!
• 17:30 – Meet at the Original Dhow meeting point and board your dhow
• 17:45 – Meet the crew, observe a safety briefing and set sail while the guide describes historical Stonetown sites visible from the dhow.
– Butler serves canapés and beverages
– Private Musician plays music
– Sail for an hour up the coast
– Sail back towards Stone Town as the sun sets
• 19:30 – Arrive at your restaurant of choice and enjoy a delicious 3-course meal
• 21:30 – Return to Stone Town with vehicle transfer